13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to do MBA in Abroad. So, I want to know that what will be the fee expenses to study in Abroad? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  2. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  5. Course duration and total expenses to study MBBS in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  7. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  8. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  11. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear to study MBA in University of Oxford? Total expenses to study MBA there?
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  14. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad for B.Pharma 2nd year student?
  16. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  17. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  18. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
23rd September 2015, 10:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad?

The fee expenses to study in MBA in Abroad will vary from university to university and country to country. The fee expenses required to study MBA in Abroad will be based upon the university you wish to pursue MBA course. If you opt a top reputed university then, fee expenses will be around 15-20 lakhs whereas if you opt for normal university, you can complete MBA course within 10-15 lakhs.
25th September 2015, 12:52 PM
poojamit
Member+

Default Re: Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad?

It vary from university to university. The university you wish to purse study from surely has its own curriculum of fee and other criteria. I think whichevr university you choose, get the complete details first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?