11th January 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best to study MS after Computer Engineering among University of Florida, University of California and University of Maryland, USA? How to get admission?

Hello sir, I have passed Computer Engineering and want to study MS from any of University of Florida, University of California and University of Maryland, USA. Which one is best for it? How to get admission?

21st February 2017, 12:30 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which university is best to study MS after Computer Engineering among University of Florida, University of California and University of Maryland, USA? How to get admission?

The best among these three on the basis of thorough analysis is University of Florida. It beats the two of them in the case of ranking, education, faculty, fees, campus etc. So, you can go ahead with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?