14th March 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Which Urdu course is suitable to become a teacher in UK/UP?

I have done M.A. English from Uttarakhand HNBG university with 45%. Intermediate with Urdu 60%. Tell me, which Urdu course will be helpful me to be a government Urdu teacher in UK/UP. Shamoon Ali. Please reply on my email id: [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  2. Eligibility for doing PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher who have done MA in Urdu?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. being a Government Teacher? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
  5. When the Bihar government is going to conduct TET exam for Urdu teacher?
  6. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Urdu in India?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Urdu) for a postgraduate Government Teacher? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Detailed information about PhD(Urdu) course for a Government teacher?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam for study PhD in Urdu?
  10. Can I do PhD in Urdu if done BA in Urdu and MA in English?
  11. Eligibility to study correspondence PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher who has completed M.A.? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  12. MA in Urdu holder can do PhD in Urdu? Information about entrance test and eligibility?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Urdu) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University for English postgraduate who is graduate in Urdu?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher? Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam?
  15. How can I do Ph.D distance course in Urdu? I have passed M.A in Urdu
  16. Qualifications required TGT in Home Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.A(Urdu) students?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Lucknow University?
15th March 2017, 01:16 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which Urdu course is suitable to become a teacher in UK/UP?

To become a teacher in a Govt school you will need to sit for the govt.entrance exam which is School Service Commission but B.Ed is a must qualification required with a minimum of 50%. But if you want to just specify with the Urdu language then you may do a diploma and advance diploma course in urdu. This can help you become a teacher in a private school for sure but Govt.schools accept this qualification or not is not clear. You may do a small research on that.
7th March 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a Urdu teacher in abroad, can anyone please provide the information regarding to it.
30th July 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 12th with urdu from lucknow urdu Board now I want to get addmission in kanpur university so it's suitable for me to becoming Urdu teacher please sir give me suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?