28th January 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?

I am in class 11 and i want to finish my 12 from abroad . may i know they way i could do it ? i want to study in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough? -- [New]
  2. How to do masters in abroad after doing B.E from VTU university
  3. What is the importance of our life?
  4. Scholarships schemes for studying higher studies in abroad?
  5. How to get fluent in English speaking to go Abroad for studies?
  6. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  7. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  8. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  9. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  12. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  13. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  14. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  15. Is it true that AGBSC does not have enough demand abroad?
  16. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  17. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  18. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
23rd May 2014, 08:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Way to achieve the dream of Abroad studies?

As you have mentioned in your question that you are in class 11th and you want to finish your 12th from abroad and you don’t know what is the procedure so, now I am going to clear all your confusion about your admission process of your 12th in abroad and I hope that you will like my suggestion as far as possible.

So, students usually go to abroad after the completion of their 12th in different sectors like MBBS, Engineering, BDS, MDS, B.Tech, M.Tech, BBA, MBA etc. But you want to go to Abroad to study 12th its seen in a very rare case but then also it’s a very good decision as 12th is one of the most Important course and you have selected it to do in Abroad.

So, for getting admission you need to apply an entrance exam in the official website of the college where you want to study 12th and try to do well in that as many students used to apply for the college, then when the entrance exam’s ranking will be out see for your rank, if your rank will be in top 250 then contact the college for the admission date and time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?