9th October 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission and semester fee structure of Graduate Certificate in Mobile Applications Development in Centennial College?

Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses for Graduate Certificate in Mobile Applications Development course in Centennial College? I want to join this course so I want to know about the admission fees as well as the fee structure of every semester individually.

28th November 2019, 04:55 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission and semester fee structure of Graduate Certificate in Mobile Applications Development in Centennial College?

-Centennial College-

Course: Graduate Certificate in Mobile Applications Development

Duration: 1 year ( Master's Program)

The application fee for this course is CAD 95.

The full-time tuition fee for this course is around INR 8 lakhs approx. (Indicative only)

Other Expenses in first Years: 4.05 Lakhs approx.

Official Website: http://www.centennialcollege.ca/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?