27th April 2018, 11:34 AM
C.l.hema

Possibility to do an Internship in BHEL, HAL or BEL for ECE 3rd year student?

Hello, I am a student of Electronics & Communication Engineering in BTech. I am a 3rd year student. I want to do Internship in BHEL, HAL or BEL. Is it possible for me to do an Internship there? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  2. Wha is the procedure to follow for applying summrer internship in BHEL while doing ECE 3rd year?
  3. Internship of 1 year in BEL for BTech(ECE) 4th year student? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  7. Procedure and time to apply for internship at BHEL?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Internship of 1 year in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled in BEL, NTPC or BHEL for internship in ECE branch?
  11. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  12. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student
  13. Procedure to apply for internship at HAL and BHEL or other reputed companies?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  16. When the notification for Internship will be released by BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
22nd May 2018, 09:42 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Possibility to do an Internship in BHEL, HAL or BEL for ECE 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.l.hema View Post
Hello, I am a student of Electronics & Communication Engineering in BTech. I am a 3rd year student. I want to do Internship in BHEL, HAL or BEL. Is it possible for me to do an Internship there? Please help me to know about this.
If you want to do Internship from any of the mentioned Company, you will have to act proactively, As seats in these organisation get filled early. To do internship from these companies, first of all you need ask your training and placement department to issue a letter stating that college allows you to do the training from the mentioned companies. And then you need to approach to the HAL/BHEL/HAL and submit your application of Internship to the respective HR department of the company.

You need to apply for the post well in advance as they consider the candidate on the first come first get basis. After successful completion and scruitny of the application form submitted, you may receive a letter for the Internship from the organistaion to the address given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?