12th April 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

What are best courses in Canada after completing 12th in commerce?

Hello,
i want to study in canada.so pls help me and guide me what would be the best courses for me.and as my brother staying in canada would help me in to study..
Pls help

14th May 2014, 07:41 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are best courses in Canada after completing 12th in commerce?

As you mentioned in your question that you have completed your 12th class study in commerce and you want to know that what are the best course in Canada to do after your 12th class in commerce.
So let me clearing your doubts that what you asking here about your problem. So first of all you have doing your 12th class in commerce then the best one is to do is MBA which stands for Master In Business Academy and that opens for all background like arts and science but as far as my knowledge it is just made for commerce students.

Because commerce students studied that in their commerce study. So for that it will be get easier for all commerce students to do MBA and take MBA as their future Esperance. And for that they do well in MBA degree study and can get good opportunity.

And good future and may be tell as best scope in their future career and get good job in best of all companies like govt. or private sector jobs in abroad or as well as India for their carrier. And you can get good job in management study in all worlds as in carrier.
14th August 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to know whether I opt for bba or b.com m soo much confused I have scored 89% in commerce stream from cbse board . Friends of mine living in Canada are saying there is not much scope of bba in Canada but I have special interest in bba (HR )and bba (Entrepreneurship) . Please help out what should I do now
30th September 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which course is for graduation after completing intermediate with commerce. I am interested in related courses like retails and I would like to study in Canada or Australia please suggest me what are requirements
4th October 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

I got 87.4% in 12th Commerce stream with additional match 33 % and I have 7 bands overall not less than 6 band which course's graduate or post graduate for me in canada available
1st December 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it a correct decision to opt for business management in canada after 12th commerce?
3rd March 2017, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

I have socred 45% in 12 commerce and 6.0 band in all modules can i will get visa of canada in commerce stream
25th March 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th with 75% marks from up board so what course would i choose.
11th April 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I'm Jashan preet kaur from Punjab. I have just completed my 10th standard with 92%. I wanted to go to Canada for higher studies after my 2 class and I'm interested in commerce. So which subjects are good for me. And also tell which subjects are more valued in canada.
17th April 2017, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What type of graduation can i do in Canada after 12th pass in India without maths?
23rd April 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for studying in Canada after 12th Commerce and what should I study after 12th Commerce in Canada?
25th April 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have 51% in 12th commerce and i have 6.0 band in all modules can i get visa for Canada. For 2 years course.
29th May 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have got 63% in 2 com nd got 49 marks in accounts nd I scored above 60 in all other 4 subjects and also scored 6.5 bands overall not less than 6 bands in each module.. can i apply for canada
9th June 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have done 12th commerce and my score 70% so I get study in canada so pls guide me what I do.
27th June 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to study at Canada. Which course will give me good income there. Please guide me which stream I will choose in after 10th, so that a good Course I can choose to study at Canada after 12th
10th August 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in commerce stream with 82% marks and now i want to go Canada for further studies. I want to become CA. What is the process of becoming CA in Canada???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?