18th July 2012, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Which courses can I do after completing 12th in commerce stream without Maths?

i have completed my 12th with commerce stream without maths but i have taken computer so please saggest me the courses that i can do

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  2. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths? -- [New]
  3. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  4. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  5. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  6. How to become a Maths teacher after completing 12th commerce with 79% marks
  7. Basic courses of commerce stream after completing 12th?
  8. What all courses are available for a student who has completed his 12th in Maths computer stream
  9. After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?
  10. How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  11. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
  12. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Which courses are available for me after completing 12th exam in science stream without Maths?
  15. Which courses am I eligible in Air Force after completing 12th in Commerce stream and have scored 75%?
  16. How can I prepare for CA after 12th Commerce without opting for Maths with Commerce?
  17. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  18. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
6th December 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I do after completing 12th in commerce stream without Maths?

i had passed b.com in 2nd class now i looking forward for job so what are computer courses i do to get my job?
26th November 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I do after completing 12th in commerce stream without Maths?

im a science student and i have to do computer related course so which will suits me the best n plz help me
8th June 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

II've passed hsc comm without maths wit 78%
i want d best carrer opt for me which will provide me a good salary of 25-30 000 per month after graduation
plz help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?