2nd November 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my Graduation in Arts with 49.19%. Now I want to do MBA in Abroad but as i know the minimum percentage required to appear in GMAT is 50%. I have no chance to study MBA in Abroad? Can someone please answer on the same?

Thanks!

3rd November 2015, 01:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I have completed my Graduation in Arts with 49.19%. Now I want to do MBA in Abroad but as i know the minimum percentage required to appear in GMAT is 50%. I have no chance to study MBA in Abroad? Can someone please answer on the same?

Thanks!
You have completed graduation degree with 49.19% so you are eligible to study in MBA course in Abroad but you should qualify in GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

The GMAT exam consists of four sections :-

1. Analytical writing assessment
2. Integrated reasoning
3. Quantitative
4. Verbal
3rd November 2015, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?

There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GMAT examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc,. are eligible to appear in GMAT examination. GMAT is an International level MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who wish to seek admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities. Since, there is no minimum percentage criteria in Graduation is not required to appear in GMAT examination, you are eligible to appear in GMAT examination after completion of your B.A course with an aggregate of 49.19% marks from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?