6th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for getting scholarship to do masters in US?

Am I eligible to appear for gre
I don't have any extra circular activities certificates
what I have to do to get scholar for MS in US? I am doing my B.tech 3ed year I have only 60% and 5 backlocks am I eligible to appear for gre I don't have any extra circular activities certificates what I have to do to get scholar for MS in US

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  2. What is the procedure to get scholarship in Punjab University for doing Masters?
  3. Is there any scholarship programme available for master course in Japan, Korea for Ghanaian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for the same?
  4. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  5. Criteria for scholarship for studying Masters programme in abroad?
  6. What types of scholarship are available to pursue masters in Cananda and USA?
  7. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  8. Universities providing scholarship in USA, Canada and Saudi Arabia for pursing Masters in Pharmacology?
  9. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  11. Am I eligible to get full time scholarship for doing masters course in abroad after completion of BDS?
  12. How much amount will be given in Inspire Fellowship for studying PhD in Engineering?
  13. What are the universities for doing Masters in Geology in Australia? How to apply the scholarship? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in UK with the help of scholarship?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  17. How to apply for masters course in abroad with any scholarship?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in Civil engineering with educational scholarship?
7th July 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting scholarship to do masters in US?

Yes, you are eligible for GRE even though you have 5 backlogs. There is no problem in eligibility if you have backlogs. However, you need to clear all your backlogs before applying in the foreign universities for higher studies as otherwise your application will be simply rejected. So, try to clear all the backlogs as soon as possible. You can get scholarship from the US universities for MS course on the following grounds.

- Very good score in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like GRE, IELTS/TOEFL.
- Excellent performance in academics during the course.
- Outstanding achievement in the field of extracurricular or research during the course.
7th July 2016, 06:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting scholarship to do masters in US?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. So, being a B.Tech 3rd year student, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.

But, to get admission in MS course, you must have to clear all your backlogs. To get scholarship, you must have at least 60% aggregate marks in your Graduation and good score i.e,. at least 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 band in IELTS examinations. I suggest you to apply for admission before 5-6 months of commencement of semester to get scholarship for pursuing MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?