24th June 2022, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off percentage in BTech to pursue MS in Canada for an Indian Student?

My consultant says that it is mandate to have 70% in my B.Tech to pursue MS in Canada. Although, I have 60% and i want to do MS in Canada. Is there any possibility that i can still continue to apply for MS in Canada.
I am Indian student.

29th June 2022, 03:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off percentage in BTech to pursue MS in Canada for an Indian Student?

What is the cut off percentage in BTech to pursue MS in Canada for an Indian Student?

The candidate needs to get a minimum of 65% to 70% marks to be eligible for admission to an MS course in Canada. The candidate should have a good academic record as well. Apart from this, the candidate needs to qualify for ane English language test to get admission to a Canadian university.
29th June 2022, 11:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off percentage in BTech to pursue MS in Canada for an Indian Student?

To pursue MS in Canada for an Indian student a candidate must have a four-year undergraduate degree in the required field with a CGPA of 3.0/4.0 which is equivalent to 65-70% marks from a recognized university. You should have proof of English language proficiency tests such as IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0 and with no band less than 5.5 in any of the individual modules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?