25th July 2017, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage in BE required for doing MS in Canada? IELTS score cut off?

What is the minimum percentage in BE required for doing MS in Canada? IELTS score cut off? Can you please give me the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this as I am not sure on the next steps. Thank you!

25th July 2017, 09:49 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum percentage in BE required for doing MS in Canada? IELTS score cut off?

There is no specific percentage in BE is required to pursue MS degree course in Canada because most of the universities offers admission on the basis of entrance examinations such as GRE and IELTS/TOEFL.
However, there is no bar of percentage but it is recommended that you have more than 60% in your BE degree course.
26th July 2017, 11:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage in BE required for doing MS in Canada? IELTS score cut off?

No specific percentage criteria in B.E is required to apply for admission to MS course in Canada. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course. To apply for admission to MS course in Canada universities, you should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores and you need to secure at least 6 bands in IELTS examination to get admission for pursuing B.E course in best Canada universities.
26th July 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum percentage in BE required for doing MS in Canada? IELTS score cut off? Can you please give me the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this as I am not sure on the next steps. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed BE are eligible to do MS in Canada. There is no such mark criteria for admission in Canada universities. Candidates have to clear the IELTS and GRE for taking admission in MS in Canada universities. For management programs, candidates with relevant experience are preferred. Candidates have to submit the required documents for getting admission like a statement of purpose, resume, mark sheets, bank statement etc. IELTS score required for MS in Canada is at least 6.0 bands.
28th July 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am retired Sub. Apply of Security officer. My Edn qualification is 12th & Army Graduation. Security experience is 28 yrs Army and 10 yrs in automobiles company.
30th June 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

What is age criteria to do MS in Canada and how much percentage required in B.E. ?what are subjects for electronics and telecommunication field
27th November 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I did my bachelor's in 2013 with 64 percent and have been working since then got 7 overall and not less than 6 in IELTS
I haven't given the GRE/gmat
Am I be eligible for masters in Canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?