28th March 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam to give for practicing in USA or UK after completion of BDS from India?

Please guide me about the procedure to practice in USA or UK after completing BDS from India. Is there any examination? What is the fee structure? Can you please give me the complete details on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  2. Procedure followed to apply for BDS in USA after completion of BDS?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing MDS in USA or Australia after completion of BDS in India?
  4. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  5. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of BDS from India?
  6. What should I do for pursuing MDS in USA and practicing it there?
  7. What is the duration of doing MDA in USA after completion of BDS in India?
  8. Procedure for practicing in USA as a Dental Surgeon after completion of BDS in Bangladesh?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE-I & II for practicing in USA as a Dentist?
  10. Am I eligible to complete MDS in Singapore after completion of BDS in India?
  11. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  12. What are my chances for practicing in Canada after BDS completion?
  13. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in NBDE for practicing Dentistry in USA/UK? Syllabus of NBDE?
  15. Procedure to apply for BDS course in USA?
  16. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  18. What are the courses to do after BDS in USA? What is the fee structure followed in different universities in USA?
1st April 2017, 12:29 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exam to give for practicing in USA or UK after completion of BDS from India?

If you are willing to get us a admissions or any other foreign country, you need to qualify international English language testing system with 6.5 to 7 bands and at least 80% marks in TOEFL or graduate record examination with good marks.

For admission in few of the PG courses and undergraduate courses in USA some of the US universities secret commendation note from your college professor and also the description of your previous research.

For more information you can log in to the website of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?