25th February 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in NBDE-I & II for practicing in USA as a Dentist?

Hello sir
I have completed my bachelor of Dental surgery from Maharashtra, I want to practice in USA as a dentist. Please give me the details regarding practicing in USA. Is it compulsory to pass NBDE part 1 & 2
If its so then how to prepare for it & where should I get the study material. Kindly guide me.
What is the procedure for getting license for practicing in USA

16th February 2018, 03:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in NBDE-I & II for practicing in USA as a Dentist?

Yes, National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) is compulsory to clear to start practicing in USA as a dentist. NBDE divided into two parts NBDE Part I and NBDE Part II. It is compulsory to clear NBDE part I and II both to start practicing in USA as a dentist. To purchase a National Board Certificate you must register with your DENTPIN and apply for NBDE test.

For more details about examination you should visit to the official website of JCNDE i.e. https://www.ada.org/en/jcnde/examinations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?