20th July 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering undergraduate course in University of Leeds? How can I get the application form?

Hello Sir, I am looking to study undergraduate Engineering program in University of Leeds. I came to know that University of Leeds gives scholarship and I want to apply for that scholarship. It will be very helpful if you tell me about the scholarship in details and also provide me the application form.

25th July 2019, 08:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering undergraduate course in University of Leeds? How can I get the application form?

The International Undergraduate Science and Engineering Scholarship is available for Engineering undergraduate course in University of Leeds. You may get £2,000 per year up to a maximum of four years subject to satisfactory progression.

Separate application is not required for this scholarship. You will automatically be considered for the scholarship when submitting an application and that award given will be shown on your offer letter.

Eligibility criteria for this scholarship:
1. Applicants must be self-funding and not in receipt of other fee scholarships.
2. You must achieve a yearly attainment percentage of 60%.

For more details regarding this scholarship you should visit at https://www.leeds.ac.uk/info/130112/...t_scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?