25th February 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering undergraduate course in Beijing Institute of Technology? How can I get the application form?

Hello guys, I am looking to study undergraduate engineering program in Beijing Institute of Technology. I came to know that this institute gives scholarship and I want to apply for that scholarship. It will be very helpful if you tell me about the scholarship in details and also provide me the application form.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering undergraduate course in Sheffield Hallam University? How can I get the application form? -- [New]
  2. What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering at Sheffield Hallam University? How to get application form?
  3. When the application form for admission in undergraduate course will be released in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Does they take entrance exam?
  4. Can I take admission in B.E after passing B.Tech? Which are the universities offering?
  5. Is there any mechanical course in NIE?
  6. Scholarships for PH students studying B.Tech degree 2nd year
  7. How can a B.Pharm student apply for a correspondence course?
  8. How to get scholarship to study further in Engineering?
  9. Best country to study MS in ECE between Australia and Canada? Is Beijing Institute of Technology good for it?
  10. Can I join AMIETE after completing AMIE section B Electronics?
  11. Industrial Biotech as a career? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What rank should I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? In which college will I get?
  13. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  14. Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  16. List of universities offering MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  17. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  18. Which courses are available in IIST Bangalore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?