2nd November 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering at Sheffield Hallam University? How to get application form?

Hello Guys,
I am looking to study undergraduate engineering program in Sheffield Hallam University. I came to know that Sheffield Hallam University gives scholarship and I want to apply for that scholarship. It will be very helpful if you tell me about the scholarship in details and also provide me the application form.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I able to join MBBS after BPT through lateral entry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities in UK for MS for Indian student having budget of 20 lacs?
  3. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  4. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  5. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship from Pondicherry University?
  6. Guidance on online application of scholarships and financial aids in certain universities of USA
  7. How to get scholarship for further studies in life?
  8. When will I get the scholarship if I have submitted the online application form?
  9. What grade to get in my KCSE for scholarship to study in USA?
  10. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  11. Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap?
  12. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  13. Is there any scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 12th CBSE? When the application form will be available?
  14. Where to get the registration form for getting study scholarship?
  15. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  16. Is there any scholarship for doing Classical Dance Class? When the application form will be available?
  17. Scholarship to study Master of Engineering in Toronto University for an Indian student?
  18. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?