20th September 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities after doing MS in Australia?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me totally about ms in Australia estimated cost to study and also specialization.. ... Opportunities after ms. ..in India and abroad and payscale in India and Australia? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

8th October 2017, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities after doing MS in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please tell me totally about ms in Australia estimated cost to study and also specialization.. ... Opportunities after ms. ..in India and abroad and payscale in India and Australia? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Many students from India after completion of the Master’s in Australia get jobs. Getting a job is always depends on candidate ability and skill. Candidates with good professional skill and communication skill can find jobs after completion of MS in Australia. Many universities help students with career advice, counseling, help in improving resumes and guide students to know about the job market. Candidates with good academic records and communication skills can find jobs in Australia. University professors are also guiding students to get a job. Therefore, the opportunity for the MS students in Australia is high for the right students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?