15th October 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Indian Orthodontist job opportunities in Malayasia, Australia, and Newzealand? Do I need to write any exam?

hi ,
i am Dr.Femin, i have done MDS in orthodontics from india. is it possible to work as an orthodontist in any of the folloowing nations(malayasia, australia ,NZ) with the masters degree. how to know more about this. do i have to write any exam or work experience is required?

14th August 2016, 06:13 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Indian Orthodontist job opportunities in Malayasia, Australia, and Newzealand? Do I need to write any exam?

Yes, you can work as an orthodontist in any of the following nations
(Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand) with the masters degree. But in order to work in any of the mentioned company you need to have a valid proof of the following things along with you:

1. Proof of residing in the country.
2. Proof to work in that country.
3. Proper visa and passport.

yes, one exam you have to attempt for going in foreign country. Don't worry that exam is not related to your degree or domain, the exam is related to provide proof that you can stay in any foreign English speaking country and the name of the exam is TOEFL.

If you have a work experience then it will add advantage to your job opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?