19th June 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to get education loan for doing MBBS abroad?

Procedure followed to get educational loan for doing MBBS abroad? What should be the right steps to be followed for the same? Can someone please help me with the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  3. Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?
  4. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  5. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  6. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  13. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  15. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  16. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to study Abroad?
20th June 2017, 03:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get education loan for doing MBBS abroad?

To get an education loan for pursuing MBBS course in Abroad, you should have secured admission in MBBS course in any recognised college/ university. You should have secured admission in MBBS course through entrance examination counselling process. You need to submit documents like Admission letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, ID Proof, etc., the bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?