30th April 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for MBBS in abroad? Which country to do MBBS?

Sir, What is the procedure followed to apply for MBBS in abroad? Which country to do MBBS? Can you please let me know the best suggestion which I can follow? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

1st May 2017, 06:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for MBBS in abroad? Which country to do MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, What is the procedure followed to apply for MBBS in abroad? Which country to do MBBS? Can you please let me know the best suggestion which I can follow? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of 10+2 examinations with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible to apply for taking admission to MBBS course in abroad. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for taking admission in abroad universities. You can apply online for taking admission to the course or you can contact educational consultants available for this purpose. Some universities conduct entrance examination for the admission to MBBS program. The MBBS course is offered in various countries like Philippines, China, Ukraine, Georgia etc with low cost. One can choose any one of the country given above for studying MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?