25th February 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do MS in Germany in mechanical stream? What are the job opportunities available in Germany?

Sir/Mam, Want do MS in Germany in mechanical stream (cad/cam) and studying B.Tech now 4th year (Aeronautical) and what are job opportunities in Germany can you say? It will be helpful if you can give me the information soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  2. What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  4. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  5. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  6. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  7. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  8. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  9. What are the job opportunities in Germany and India after doing MS in Aerodynamics?
  10. How to do MS in engineering management from Germany?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  13. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Am I eligible for MS in Germany after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Best universities in Germany? Procedure for admission?
  16. List of universities for M.Tech in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical stream?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. What is the rank needed to do MS in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?