1st March 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose for post graduate programme?

I am a student , currently pursuing BE(Third year) from Mumbai University in computer science. I have an average academic performance when it comes to Theory subjects. But i have a very good practical performance , specifically in programming skills (in which i perform outstanding in my college).

My fields of interest are programming, research, reading technical papers and blogs (mostly related to software) and many similar ones. I always preffered specialization in a field rather than overall knowledge of many fields.

After BE, i was planning for post graduation programme . So i had short listed 2 of them , namely MS from abroad & M.Tech from IIT. I hve been trying to research to finalize my PG, but i have not found any sufficient information so as to finalize my decision on the same.

If at all, i go for MS, my plans were to work abroad for 7-8 years and then return back to India. Then continue with the job here in India and settle down here at home-place.

So any information or opinions on the same for finalizing my PG are welcome in the comments.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?