20th August 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of BE(Chemical Engineering) will be available in University of Bradford?

Can I know that when the admission will be available for BE(Chemical Engineering) course in University of Bradford? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

22nd August 2018, 08:24 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of BE(Chemical Engineering) will be available in University of Bradford?

Now application form is available so you can online apply for B.E. in Chemical Engineering course through below mention link. Once your application get cleared you will be informed for further admission process.
If you need any kind of help regarding admission you can make a phone call on Helpline number 0800 073 1225.

Link for application form:-
https://evision.brad.ac.uk/urd/sits....mdnlScawDPDBjQ
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?