28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

When should I appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Canada if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?

Sir/Madam,
If I want to do MS in Canada then when
should I write my GRE & IELTS test?
I am studying in 3rd year of my B.Tech.
Kindly tell me when should I write?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  3. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  4. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  5. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  6. Can I take 1st GRE TOEFL exam after passing 3rd year B.Tech
  7. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  8. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  10. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  11. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  13. When can i apply for GRE and TOEFL exam being a 3rd year B.Tech (ECE) student?
  14. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  16. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  18. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
30th June 2015, 10:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Canada if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?

To study MS in canda, you can write GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations in final year of your B.Tech course. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to MS course in Abroad universities. TOEFL/IELTS examination helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Canada Universities.
30th June 2015, 12:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I appear in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Canada if pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after your B.Tech course. It is good to see that you have started preparation for the entrance exams. Since there is huge competition to get admission, so you should secure your future by having a job offer and then should try for entrance exams. Hence the best time to appear in the entrance exams is in the final year or after the completion of B.tech degree. You should appear in the final semester of after completion of your final semester as per your convenience and the time when you get a job offer.
30th June 2015, 02:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for GRE and TOEFL exams at any time, because these exams are conducted throughout the year. But, I suggest you to complete these exams by the end of your third year, because if you can complete these exams in your third year, you can apply for admission in universities in your fourth year and after receiving admission and completion of your fourth year, you can directly join in MS course without wasting anytime.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?