21st January 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?

Sir,
i m pursuing b.tech 3rd year in mechanical engineering. sir after completion of b.tech i would like to study abroad in MS specialization automobile engineering in USA so kindly inform me about percentages required in B.TECH,GRE,TOEFL and procedure to study in abroad. please inform me in detail sir...

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA? -- [New]
  2. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  4. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  6. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  7. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  10. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  12. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for doing MS in USA?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  14. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  15. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  16. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  17. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  18. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
22nd January 2015, 12:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?

You should score minimum 60% in your graduation, to get admission in foreign universities and there are no cutoff marks, which you need to score in GRE and TOEFL exams. That's because, GRE and TOEFL are not competitive exams. These are the exams, which are used to test the ability of a candidates in Analytical, Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning sections. Candidates who have completed these exams can apply for admission at foreign universities by sending their scores along with their Application form. But, to get admission in best universities, you should score minimum 295 marks in GRE examand above 75 marks in TOEFL exam.
22nd January 2015, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?

No cutoff or percentage criteria is required to do MS course in Abroad. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IETLS examinations after completion of your B.Tech course from a recognised board. To get admission in top US universities, you need to score more than 300 marks in GRE examination and more than 6 bands in IELTS/TOEFL examinations. Also you must have score more than 70% aggregate marks in your graduation degree course to get admission in MS course in top US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?