1st July 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Where can I apply for study abroad with 58% marks in 12th standard?

Where can I apply for study abroad with 58% marks in 12th standard? Specially in European countries. Am I eligible for this? Can you tell me what should be the next steps on this? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

6th July 2017, 04:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I apply for study abroad with 58% marks in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can I apply for study abroad with 58% marks in 12th standard? Specially in European countries. Am I eligible for this? Can you tell me what should be the next steps on this? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

You can apply for higher studies in various countries after completion of 12th with 58% marks. For taking admission, you have to clear the English test like TOEFL or IELTS and SAT examinations. You have to choose the course first and based on the course you can choose the country for higher studies. You can study in various overseas countries like Australia, Singapore, Germany, Georgia, France, England, USA, Netherlands, China, Philippines etc. You can get admission based on your academic performance, extracurricular activities, performance in IELTS/TOEFL etc. For taking admission, you have to apply with Statement of purpose, work experience and an excellent resume.
6th July 2017, 11:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard with 58% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You can pursue your higher studies in any of the Abroad universities like UK, Australia, Germany, Canada, etc.,. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities.
7th July 2017, 06:36 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

With 58% marks in 12th standard you can apply for further studies in many European countries such as Germany, UK, Switzerland, etc.
In order to apply for student visa you need to appear for GRE (Graduate Record Test) and you should score the required marks for a particular university.
Also you will have to appear and qualify standardized English language test IELTS/TOEFL by scoring required Bands/marks.
Every university has its own demand of GRE and IELTS/TOEFL in order to admit candidate for their various courses, so you are advised to check the required criterion before applying.
28th August 2022, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

which university will accept me i have got 57% in class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?