8th February 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Where and how should I do post graduation course in abroad after studying B.E in Mechanical engineering?

Hi Sir I m karthick from Chennai I m studying B.E Mechanical 3rd year and I m interested to do my PG course abroad. But I am confused with course and where to study in abroad

Related Questions:
  1. Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?
  2. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  4. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Courses to study at Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? Procedure and requirements to get admission?
  6. Are there any scholarships for studying Post Graduation in Dentistry in abroad?
  7. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
  8. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What are the Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. Pros and Cons to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?
  13. Eligibility for post graduation in Prasutika/Netra in Abroad?
  14. Is it possible for me to do post graduation in abroad?
  15. What are the various post graduate courses I can enrol in abroad after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
8th February 2016, 09:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and how should I do post graduation course in abroad after studying B.E in Mechanical engineering?

If you are interested to pursue Post Graduation in Abroad after completion of your B.E in Mechanical Engineering course, you must have to appear in GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. If you are interested to do MS/M.Tech, you must have to appear in GRE examination or if you are interested to do MBA course then, you must have to appear in GMAT examination. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to Post Graduation course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?