4th March 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?

Good day Sir
I'm studying Mathematics in Graduation.
Please I need a scholarship to study Post Graduation in abroad.
I will be anticipating your response.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  3. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
  4. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad?
  6. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  7. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  8. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  9. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get scholarship for post graduation in any course?
  11. Studying PhD in Abroad with scholarship for M.A.(English) student?
  12. Scholarships to study post graduation in India for Foreign students?
  13. Detailed information about scholarship to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?
  15. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  16. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  17. Can I do PG Diploma or PhD in Agriculture with scholarship from Abroad?
  18. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
15th March 2023, 01:59 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?

There are various scholarship options available for post-graduation studies abroad. Here are some scholarships that you can explore as a Mathematics student:

Fulbright Foreign Student Program: This program provides scholarships to international students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in the United States. You can visit the official website for more information on eligibility and the application process.

Chevening Scholarships: This is a scholarship program offered by the UK government to outstanding students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in the UK. You can visit the official website for more information on eligibility and the application process.

Erasmus+ Programme: This is a scholarship program offered by the European Union to students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in participating European countries. You can visit the official website for more information on eligibility and the application process.

DAAD Scholarship: This is a scholarship program offered by the German government to international students who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in Germany. You can visit the official website for more information on eligibility and the application process.

Apart from these, there are several other scholarships and grants available for international students. You can also check with the universities or colleges where you wish to pursue your postgraduate studies for scholarship opportunities.

Please note that the eligibility criteria, application process, and deadlines for these scholarships vary. Hence, it is recommended to visit the official websites of these scholarships to get detailed information and to apply for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?