8th December 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Where should I apply to study M.Sc MLT or PG Diploma in MLT from Dubai? Fees structure to study this course?

Hello sir, I have passed B.Sc Chemistry and DMLT course and working in Dubai. I want to study M.Sc MLT or PG Diploma in MLT. Where should I apply for it? Fees structure to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  2. Can i do Internship in Dubai after M.Sc. MLT through correspondance?
  3. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  4. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  5. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry?
  6. What are the various PG course to take after completion of B.Sc course? What are the career opportunities?
  7. How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?
  8. Details of jobs along with salaries for MLT? What is the scope after completion of MLT?
  9. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  10. Is PG MSc(MLT) courses available in any universities of Gulf like Qatar, Dubai and Saudi Arabia?
  11. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  12. Universities for msc mlt through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in MLT in UP?
  15. Detailed procedure to get admission to study PG Diploma in MLT for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  16. Am I eligible to study Forensic Science having completed B.Sc MLT with a percentage of 61% and born on 15-06-1984?
  17. What are the prospects of doing a course in BSc MLT? Which MS programmes can we apply after BSc MLT?
  18. Can an Intermediate in Vocational MLT and B.Sc MLT eligible for MBBS course? What is the procedure to study this course? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?