27th October 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in MLT in UP?

I want admision in mlt, please tell me procider of selection in mlt and give me all information about B.sc mlt in up? Can you please guide me with the complete steps soon as possible? Please provide me the suggestion and the procedure which we have to follow.

Related Questions:
28th October 2016, 01:10 AM
ASMITA MISHR
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in MLT in UP?

To be eligible for the B.M.L.T Course, the student needs to have completed the 10+2 or the Higher Secondary course in the Science stream. Only those students who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination can apply for the B.M.L.T Course and be eligible for admission.
28th October 2016, 09:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in MLT in UP?

BMLT stands for Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology .

It is a three year duration undergraduate program which deals with new advances in Management of Laboratories, instrumentation etc.

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Science Stream with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate .

-The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology/Mathematics as subjects in 12th standard .

BMLT course is offered by various universities in India. Admission procedure acquired by most of the universities is through shortlisting the eligible students on the basis of marks secured in 10+2 and a call letter is sent to shortlisted students for interview. At the time of interview,the candidate needs to submit the original documents especially the certificates of the matriculation and 10+2.
29th October 2016, 09:54 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in MLT in UP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want admision in mlt, please tell me procider of selection in mlt and give me all information about B.sc mlt in up? Can you please guide me with the complete steps soon as possible? Please provide me the suggestion and the procedure which we have to follow.

First of all i want to provide you details about the MLT ( Medical Laboratory Technology) colleges in UP ( Uttar Pradesh).

1. National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida (UP).
Address : 1-7, sector- 39, Gautam BuddhaNagar . Noida- 201301

2. Laxmi Institute of Para -Medical Science.
Address: Laxmi Complex, Jaycess crossing, Ajamgarh Road, Jaunpur(UP)- 222001

3. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College,
Address: Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Subharti Puram, Delhi Haridwar Bypass road, Meerut (UP)- 251005.

4. IPS Institute, Meerut
Address: 37, Shiv Sarovar Colony, Garh Road, Meerut (UP)- 250004.

5. GSVM Medical College
Address: Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur (UP)- 208002.

6. SRMS Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Bareilly
Address: Ram Murtipuram, Nainital Road, Bhojipura Bareilly (UP)- 243202
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?