5th December 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Where should I go in abroad to do research after Ph.D in M.Sc Agriculture in Plant Pathology?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc Agriculture in Plant Pathology and doing Ph.D in the same. I want to do research from abroad. Please advice me where should I go for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  2. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  3. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course in states and earn money there after completion of post graduation course in Agriculture plant pathology?
  5. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  6. How will I get a job after doing MSc Botany, Research(Plant Pathology) in Cruurs, Ph.D VBU(Hazaribad)
  7. How to send the same sample of my project on development of plant pathology(Tobacco) to Indian Agriculture research institute New Delhi?
  8. How to pursuing Plant Breeding in Abroad in MSc Agriculture?
  9. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  11. What kind of private sector jobs i can approach after M.Sc. in Plant Pathology?
  12. What is the best option for me after completion of BSc Agriculture? I am interested in Plant Genetics and Pathology
  13. Which course is suitable to join agricultural field? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last 5 years NET exam papers for Agriculture Plant Pathology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join Plant Genetics and Pathology after studying BSc Agriculture 3rd year?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do PhD in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Agriculture? -- [New]
  17. Need information about NET syllabus of Plant Pathology?
  18. Eligibility for doing PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?