29th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course in states and earn money there after completion of post graduation course in Agriculture plant pathology?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I completed my Pg in agriculture plant pathology with 85 % i worked for a bank for 4 years and now i want to study Phd in states and earn money? Is it possible for me to do? What is the eligibility criteria followed for it? Please answer me!

24th February 2023, 04:12 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course in states and earn money there after completion of post graduation course in Agriculture plant pathology?

Eligibility criteria for pursuing Ph.D. in the US may vary from university to university. Generally, the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Ph.D. program in the US is a master's degree in a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or equivalent. However, some universities may also consider applicants with a bachelor's degree or equivalent, provided they have an outstanding academic record and relevant research experience.

Earning money while pursuing a Ph.D. in the US is possible, but it depends on various factors such as the funding available in the program, the type of assistantship or fellowship you receive, and the university's policy on working while studying. Many Ph.D. students in the US receive a stipend or salary as part of their assistantship or fellowship, which can cover their living expenses.

To pursue a Ph.D. in the US, you will need to meet the admission requirements of the university and the Ph.D. program you are interested in. You will also need to meet the visa requirements to study in the US. It is recommended that you research the admission and visa requirements of the universities you are interested in and reach out to the university's admission office or international student office for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?