11th August 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health course is offered online in John Hopkins University?

I have heard that John Hopkins University is providing Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this MS course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

26th August 2018, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health course is offered online in John Hopkins University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have heard that John Hopkins University is providing Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health course online. Is it true? I have a keen interested to do this MS course from this university. So, if they are providing this course online then it would be beneficial for me.

Yes, Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health course is offered online at John Hopkins University. The Master of Applied Science in Humanitarian Health is a fully online degree program offered by Bloomberg School of Public Health in collaboration with John Hopkins Centre for Humanitarian Health. Duration of the course is two years in John Hopkins University. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?