30th May 2018, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study MBBS from Liaoning Medical University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?
  2. Job opportunities through MBBS of Liaoning Medical University? -- [New]
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University? Course fee of MBBS in this university?
  4. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?
  5. What should I do to study MBBS without clearing Medical entrance exams?
  6. Apart from EAMCET which all other entrance exams are there to pursue MBBS?
  7. Being an NIOS student can I appear in Medical entrance exams to study MBBS in best colleges?
  8. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Entrance exams available in India to study MBBS course from abroad? List of medical colleges abroad approved by MCI?
  10. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams?
  12. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  13. Which field should I choose after passing 12th
  14. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS?
  17. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
26th August 2018, 04:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?

If you want to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University, you need to take and qualify English proficiency test IELTS or you must have passed online English interview. Once you have cleared any of the above test, you are eligible to pursue MBBS in Liaoning Medical University. If you have obtained Level C in IGCSE, then you are also eligible to pursue MBBS in Liaoning Medical University.
26th August 2018, 04:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University?

If you want to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University, you need to take and qualify English proficiency test IELTS or you must have passed online English interview. Once you have cleared any of the above test, you are eligible to pursue MBBS in Liaoning Medical University. If you have obtained Level C in IGCSE, then you are also eligible to pursue MBBS in Liaoning Medical University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?