29th October 2019, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Why TOEFL scores required to secure MBA admission in foreign universities?

Hi everyone, I don't understand anything about TOEFL. I don't know why TOEFL marks is required for the admission in foreign universities if GMAT entrance is available? Can you tell me why? I want to do MBA in Abroad and I came to know some of the Abroad universities required TOEFL score. Please tell me why?

15th November 2019, 04:28 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Why TOEFL scores required to secure MBA admission in foreign universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I don't understand anything about TOEFL. I don't know why TOEFL marks is required for the admission in foreign universities if GMAT entrance is available? Can you tell me why? I want to do MBA in Abroad and I came to know some of the Abroad universities required TOEFL score. Please tell me why?
GMAT and TOEFL are two different exams , with GMAT exam you will get selected in Good MBA colleges while TOEFL is required for an academic work that you will be getting in Foreign Universities in an English speaking environment. For graduate students, the work is even more intense. Students who can’t do this will simply become frustrated and may even fail. So the TOEFL exam is not just an indication that you are smart. It is a serious evaluation tool to make sure you will succeed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?