3rd March 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill both IELTS and GMAT scores in Statement of Purpose, applying in foreign universities for MBA?

Hello, I am preparing for IELTS and GMAT. My aim is to do MBA in Abroad. I have selected few universities for my admission. But my problem is as I am preparing for two exams then I can give both scores in Statement of Purpose in the selected universities?

31st March 2018, 07:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill both IELTS and GMAT scores in Statement of Purpose, applying in foreign universities for MBA?

Many Universities in Abroad accept GMAT and IELTS exam score card to give admission in MBA course. Some universities give priority to GMAT score card instead of IELTS. So, it depends on the university. But, it will create no problem if you show both GMAT and IELTS exams score card in Statement of Purpose.
4th April 2018, 07:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I fill both IELTS and GMAT scores in Statement of Purpose, applying in foreign universities for MBA?

Yes, you can definitely give both scores in order to get admission to study MBA course from abroad. Actually, you have to qualify in both the examinations in order to study MBA course from abroad. IELTS is a language proficiency test which you have to qualify as you are going to study in a different country, no matter what course you are going to pursue there. Along with that, you have to qualify in GMAT also in order to get admission in different Universities for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?