27th March 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether good scores of GRE & TOEFL, Letters of Recommendation and Statement of Purpose guarantees my admission in decent universities of US/UK?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am undergoing B.Tech in ECE from Ahmedabad. I want to go for higher studies which is MS in US or UK. So I am opting for GRE, I feel very confident of scoring good marks and also I do not have the best academic record in B.Tech, I have just an average record. I just want to know that good GRE AND TOEFL marks, letters of recommendation, statement of purpose can guaranteed me admission in descent universities?

30th March 2016, 09:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether good scores of GRE & TOEFL, Letters of Recommendation and Statement of Purpose guarantees my admission in decent universities of US/UK?

Yes, a good score in GRE and TOEFL along with letter of recommendation and statement of purpose can definitely help you get admission in a decent university in abroad. However, the real admission chance in any university depends on competitions across the world. There is one more parameter which is interview. You need to perform well in interview round to make your application strong especiy if you are aiming the top institutes across the globe.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?