20th April 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Yearly fee for MBBS course in Russia? Any other exams in India to work as a doctor in india?

how much is the yearly fee in russian mbbs universities ( indian ruppess) ?? if we complete our mbbs course in russia do we have to write any other exams in india to work as a doctor in india???? and how can we easily enroll ourself in those univrsities easily any links please provide them???

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  2. Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?
  3. How to study MBBS in Russia?
  4. Can I pursue MBBS from Russia having done 12th with 85%?
  5. Can I do MBBS in Russia after completing 12th with 85%?
  6. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  7. How can I join MD? I am studying in MBBS
  8. What exams do I have to take? I am a first year student for MBBS in India
  9. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  10. What is the fee structure for various MBBS college in India
  11. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  12. What are the best ways to join become a doctor after 12th?
  13. What are the scopes available in foreign for a MBBS student? What are the entrances required to clear to get recognition as doctor outside India?
  14. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get MS degree from USA/UK after completing MBBS in Russia? What is the fee structure? Formalities or documents needed?
  16. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  17. Sources to know about latest vacancies and requirements for Job Abroad (UK , US, Russia)? Procedure followed to hire?
  18. Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?
5th May 2014, 12:10 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Yearly fee for MBBS course in Russia? Any other exams in India to work as a doctor in india?

As you have mentioned that you want to know about the yearly fee of MBBS in Russia in our Indian currency. So as you have decided that you want to do MBBS in Russia it’s a very good idea as a doctor’s need is always there in anytime and anywhere.

So it’s necessary to many of the students to study MBBS and be a good Doctor as a good doctor can do all the treatment, operation, surgery successfully of their particular department and Russia is one of the best place to study MBBS as Russia is very famous for their latest technology and for their highly qualified teacher so, these highly qualified teacher teaches the students in a very professional manner using latest medical instruments and these teacher are also very student friendly so that students without any shy can clarify their doubts.

So these MBBS institute’s fee is also slightly very high you will charge approx RUB 50,000 for admission and you will need additional RUB 3,50,000 for your private coaching and hostel charges.As you have mentioned that do you need any other exam so that you can work as a doctor so you don’t need to worry as you don’t need to appear any exam after your completion of your MBBS.
5th May 2014, 09:01 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Yearly fee for MBBS course in Russia? Any other exams in India to work as a doctor in india?

As you have mentioned that you want to know about the yearly fee of MBBS in Russia in our Indian currency. So as you have decided that you want to do MBBS in Russia it’s a very good idea as a doctor’s need is always there in anytime and anywhere.

So it’s necessary to many of the students to study MBBS and be a good Doctor as a good doctor can do all the treatment, operation, surgery successfully of their particular department and Russia is one of the best place to study MBBS as Russia is very famous for their latest technology and for their highly qualified teacher so, these highly qualified teacher teaches the students in a very professional manner using latest medical instruments and these teacher are also very student friendly so that students without any shy can clarify their doubts.

So these MBBS institute’s fee is also slightly very high you will charge approx RUB 50,000 for admission and you will need additional RUB 3,50,000 for your private coaching and hostel charges.As you have mentioned that do you need any other exam so that you can work as a doctor so you don’t need to worry as you don’t need to appear any exam after your completion of your MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?