17th July 2011, 04:51 PM
mafu khatoon

Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?

i want to study MBBS any where in india.which college in india provide the lowest fee structure and capitation fee.

6th November 2011, 11:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?

all the government collage provide MBBS in less fees.
some collage are:-
-AIIMS, DELHI
-AFMC,PUNE
-MAMC,DELHI
-VMMC ,DELHI
-GSMC.MUMBAI
-KGMS, LUCKNOW
JIPMER, TAMIL NADU
7th November 2011, 12:24 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college provides MBBS course with low fee structure and capitation fee?

dear friend,

if you want the low fee MBBS college then you should go for govt college that would be the best option for you .
so just go for it .
best of luck.
2nd January 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

which college college offers low fee structure for mbbs
17th January 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i am studing in bahrain, i cant write entrance for DUMET entrance exam?(i am from kerala)
21st February 2012, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, plz tell me that which private collage is having lowest fee for mbbs course.plz send it to [email protected]
6th March 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, plz tell me that which private collage is having lowest fee for mbbs course.plz send it to [email protected]
the lowest fee for mbbs course is in bangladesh.for further information please contact [email protected]
22nd May 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

sir ,plz tell me how many percentage and which procedure is required for addmission in govement college of surat.
6th June 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 31331 rank in eamcet 2013;with a local rank 2162 and i am bc-b, muslim minority. Do i stand a chance to get a seat in mangement quota in any of the muslim minority college if so what will will be the annaul fee. Plz help me.
20th August 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Roughly how much money is required to study private MBBS and BDS .?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?