M.Tech in Industrial Engineering
The field of Industrial Engineering encompasses a wide arena of industries like FMCGs, IT and system, Banking and Finance and Consultancy. The demand of professionals in this field is rising steadily in India. The course is updated as per the needs of the industrial field so as to prepare students with the latest trainings. The program covers a variety of courses covering the areas of Operations Management, IT and Systems, Finance and Human Resources Management, , Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management.
It is necessary for the student to score a good percentage or score in the GATE entrance exam to be eligible for the M.tech course. A B.tech or M.Sc degree with an aggregate of 60% is also required. There might be a waive off of requirements for the ST/ST/PD students. The candidates are chosen depending on the performance in written test and the personal interview following it.
The total duration of the course is two years in which the students are trained with the best infrastructural facilities available. They are provided with rigorous methodology to keep up with the emerging and ever changing industrial engineering.
There is a lot of scope for professionals graduating with this degree. The demand in industrially advanced countries for professionals trained in this field is humongous. Major companies in India are also hiring graduates through campus recruitment.
Best Places to pursue
• Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology
• Shri. Ramdeobaba Smarak Sarvajanik Samiti’s Kamla Nehru Engineering College, Nagpur
• C.V. Raman College of Engineering
• College in Engineering, Goa University
- M.Tech course in NIT, Tiruchirappalli
- M.Tech (Industrial Pollution Control) Vs M.Tech (Industrial Biotechnology) – Which course is better?
- PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Robotics and Industrial Automation Papers
- M.Tech in Rubber Technology, Rubber Technology M.Tech
- Future Prospects of B.Tech in Industrial Engineering
- Fee Details for B.Tech and M.Tech Courses in Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences
- M.Tech in chemical engineering, chemical engineering M.Tech
- M.Tech in Power Engineering, Power Engineering M.Tech
- Role of production engineering in industrial revolution
- M.Tech Courses in BHU and Admission Procedure
- M.Tech in Microelectronics
- IP University CET-2010 Important Dates
- GATE Production And Industrial Engineering Papers
- M.Tech Colleges in Orissa
- TANCET M.Tech./ M.E./ M.Arch./ M.Plan (Non-GATE) Entrance Test Papers