Online courses offered by Karnataka State Open University
Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) offers Graduate and Post graduate degree program. The duration and fees for each of the programs vary. For graduate degree program and MCA course the duration is 3 years. The duration for the Masters course in Commerce, Arts, Law and Management is 2 years. The university also offers Integrated MBA program (BBA+MBA), the duration of which is 5 years.
Graduate Degree program
Following are the graduate degree programs offered by KSOU
The duration of all the graduate degree programs is 3 years. The fees for BBA, B.Sc (IT) and BCA is Rs. 66500/-. Students who have completed 12th standard can apply for any of these courses. The fees for B.A. and B.Com course are Rs. 15000/- each. In addition to this students will need to pay Rs. 300/- as registration fees and prospectus costs Rs. 250/-.
5 Year Integrated MBA program
Students interested in pursuing BBA and thereafter MBA can apply for the integrated MBA program. The minimum qualification required is 10+2. The total duration for the course is 5 years with 3 years for BBA and 2 years for MBA. There is total of 10 semesters. The fees per semester is Rs. 8500/-. The registration fees is Rs. 300/- and Prospectus costs Rs. 500/-. The total fees is Rs. 85800/-.
Post Graduate Degree program
The university offers the following Post Graduate Degree programs
- M.Sc (IT)
- Executive MBA
- Masters of Arts
- Masters of Commerce
- Masters of Law
The course fees for MBA is Rs 52000/-. Specialisations like HR, Banking and finance, Finance, Operations, Retail Management, IT and Marketing are offered. The course fee for MCA is Rs. 48500/- and M.Sc (IT) is Rs. 42500/-. The fees for Masters course in Arts, Commerce and Law is Rs. 13000. The duration of MBA, Masters in Arts, Commerce and Law and M.Sc (IT) is two years. The duration of the MCA course is 3 years.
Graduates from area of specialisation are eligible to apply for MBA and M.A course. B.Sc (IT), BCA or candidates who have studied maths in atleast one year of graduation can apply for MCA and M.Sc (IT) course. Students with Bachelors in Law degree can apply for Masters of Law course. B.Com or BBA candidates are eligible to apply for M.Com.
Executive MBA course is also offered by the university. The areas of the specialisation are similar to the MBA course. The fees for this course is Rs. 33000/-. Diploma holders with 5 years work experience and graduates with minimum 3 years work experience are eligible to apply.
- Karnataka State Open University MBA (F.E) 1st Semester-Macro Monetary Economics Papers
- Karnataka State Open University MBA(F.E) 1st Semester-Statistics and Econometrics Papers
- List of colleges offering MA literature through Distance Education/Correspondence
- List of Universities in Karnataka
- List of colleges offering B. Sc Zoology through Distance Education/Correspondence
- List of Courses in Karnataka State Open University, Mysore
- MBBS Colleges in Karnataka
- MCA Colleges in Karnataka
- List of Colleges Offering BA History through Distance Education/Correspondence
- Land Surveyor - Department of Survey Settlement & Land Records, Government of Karnataka
- List of Universities offering M.A in Hindi through Distance Education
- Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Papers
- List of colleges offering B.A Economics through Distance Education/Correspondence
- List of colleges offering M.Ed through Distance Education/Correspondence
- Junior Assistants (LDC) - Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited