Pattern for Online Test for Masters course in Manipal University
Manipal University offers various Master level courses like M.Tech, M.Sc, MASLP, MD, MDS etc. The online test conducted for all these courses will be objective types and duration of the test will be for 2 hours. Details on the test pattern for each of the course are mentioned below.
While filling the application form, students will need to select any of the disciples mentioned below.
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering (IC)
- Printing & Media Technology (PT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Biotechnology (BT)
The test will be objective type i.e. Multiple choice questions. In total there will be 60 questions. There will be 10 questions from engineering mathematics and remaining 50 questions will be from the discipline chosen. Candidates will have 90 minutes to complete the test.
M.Sc Medical (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Clinical Embroylogy & Pharmacology)
There are 3 sections i.e. Botany, Chemistry and Zoology in this exam. There will be 100 questions in each of these sections. Candidates will need to attempt any of the two sections. The time duration of the test is 2 hours. All questions will be objective in nature. B.Sc level questions will be asked in this test.
M.Sc (Clinical Virology, Molecular Biology and Human Genetics, Medical Biotechnology, & Regenerative Medicine)
Around 200 multiple choice questions are generally asked from areas like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany and Biochemistry. There will be 40 questions from each of these areas. Candidates will have 2 hours to attempt the paper. The level of questions will be of B.Sc course.
There will be total 200 questions with time duration of 2 hours. The exam will cover B.Sc Nursing syllabus.
MPT/MPT (Dual degree)
200 multiple choice questions from areas like Physiotherapy in Community Health, Cardio pulmonary, Orthopaedics and Neurology, Electrotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Electrodiagnosis, Anatomy, Kinesiotherapeutics etc.
There will be two sections in this paper. Section I will cover areas related to Speech and Hearing. There will be total 150 questions in this section. The second section will have 50 questions from Allied Health subjects. Both these sections will have multiple choice questions.
M.Pharm / Pharm.D Post Baccalaureate
The syllabus will cover areas like Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Physiology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Marketing, Management & Jurisprudence. There will be 200 questions and the duration of the test is 2 hours.
M.A. Communication/PG DCC/MFAF (Dual Degree)
The pattern of this test is 120 multiple choice questions with time duration of 2 hours. The syllabus will include areas like verbal ability, reading comprehension, reasoning and latest trends and developments in social, media and economics areas.
MDS & PG Diploma in Dental Materials, MD, MS, PG Medical Diploma
There will 200 multiple choice questions from the area of specialisation and the duration is 2 hours.
- Application Form of Manipal University Medical /Engineering Online Entrance Exam
- How to Prepare For the Manipal PMT?
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admission in Manipal University
- How to fill Manipal University MCA Admission Test Forms?
- Manipal University M.Pharm Entrance Exam Pattern
- M.Tech Entrance Exams other than GATE
- MIT-Manipal 2010 BSc. Applied Sciences
- B Tech Automobile Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Manipal University
- Manipal UGET Coaching Institutes
- List of Top Colleges in Sikkim
- Manipal Institute of Technology 2011 Architecture
- TAPMI MAnipal, T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- List of Instrumentation Engineering Entrance Exams
- List of Masters in Computer Science Entrance Exams
- Manipal Institute of Communication, Udupi