Vacancy for Junior Officer post in Can Fin Homes Ltd.
Can Fin Homes has called for applications for the post of Junior Officer. The job is on contractual basis for a period of one year. The number of posts vacant is 16 and the vacancies are spread across in 16 branches. The proposed branches are in Bangalore, Tamil Nadu, Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. The age requirement is 21-30 years and any graduate is eligible to apply for this post.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Officer post
- Age of the candidate applying for this post should be between 21 – 30 years. The age as on 1st November 2013 will be considered.
- Any graduates can apply for the Junior Officer’s post. Candidate should have studied any of the disciplines from a recognised institute.
- Knowledge in computer operations is a must.
- The candidate should be able to read, write and speak in the local language in the region where they have applied. He/she should be from the same region where they have applied.
- Candidates with a valid two wheeler driving license will be preferred.
For the first year candidates selected will be paid Rs. 15200/- p.m. Contributory PF to be deducted from the salary is Rs. 780/-. The same will be contributed by the company too. Ex-gratia amount of Rs. 700/- p.m. will be prorated from the date of joining and will be paid in April 2014. Payment of ex-gratia is entirely the Board members decision. Professional Tax and other statutory deductions will be deducted from the salary. For those whose contract is extended for the second year the compensation amount will be Rs. 18000 p.m. and for the third year it will be Rs. 23000 p.m.
Terms of Employment
Employment will be on contractual basis only. The contract period is one year. It may be extended for one more year. Thereafter too it may be extended. But the same will be at the discretion of the management. The contract can be terminated by either of the parties by giving one month notice period.
Selection will be based on the interview round. The interview is scheduled for 13th December 2013. Actual bus/train fare (AC 3 tier) will be reimbursed. Candidate must submit the original copy of the ticket to claim reimbursement.
The application form is available online in company official website. The filled application along with a demand draft of Rs. 100/- needs to be sent to The Asst. General Manager – HRM, Can Fin Homes Ltd., Registered Office: No.29/1, Ist floor, Sir. M N Krishna Rao Road, Basavangudi, Bangalore – 560 004, Karnataka State. The last date of application is 29th November 2013.
- Probationary Officer, Canfin Homes Limited
- Senior Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, UPSC
- Senior Law Officer, Junior Law Officer, DDA
- Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II - Malwa Gramin Bank
- Junior Engineer - Andaman & Nicobar Administration
- Pay scale for Junior Scientific Officer in Government Jobs
- Junior Teacher, Extension Officer, Assam Public Service Commission
- Junior Officer, Canbank Factors Ltd.
- Junior Engineer (Kanishtha Abhiyanta) Grade B - Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation
- Panchayat Officer, Superintendent of Homes, etc… - Tripura Public Service Commission
- Pay scale for Junior Commissioned Officer in Government Jobs
- Lecturer, Reader, Professor, Professor, Dy.Director(Admn.), Accounts Officer; National Institute Of Health And Family Welfare
- Junior Intelligence Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Intelligence Bureau
- Senior & Junior Resident - Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital
- Junior Intelligence Officer, SA/MT, Intelligence Bureau