RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Exam Papers
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment entrance exam is a written based admission test conducted by the Reserve Bank of India in order to recruits officers in the Grade B level. The test is held on an overall nationwide level. The above exam is held in two phases, one namely the Objective Type which would be of three hours in duration and consist of a total mark of 200. The second phase consists of Descriptive type questions which would be two hours in duration and consist of a total of 100 marks.
RBI Phase I Exam Pattern:
This paper would be consisting of four segments namely English Language, General Awareness, Reasoning and Quantitive analysis. The total marks dedicated for reasoning ability segment is 75, for English Language is 50, for General Awareness is 50 and for Quantative Analysis is 25. The questions are of objective type short form.
RBI Phase II Exam Pattern:
This paper would be consisting of three major segments namely English, Economic as well as Social Issues and Finance and Management. The paper II is of 100 as a maximum marks and comprises of Descriptive type questions.
Download RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Exam Papers:
- Research Assistant, Programmer, Delhi Judicial Academy
- Project Manager, Training Officers, Bihar Rural Livelihoods Project
- Director, Registrar, The National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Administrative Officers, Assistant Director, Union Public Service Commission
- Specialist, Assistant Director, Union Public Service Commission
- Medical Officers, Tax Superintendent, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Assistant Naval Store Officers, Managers, UPPSC
- Punjab National Bank, Agriculture Officers Exam Papers
- Medical Officers, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- AGM Marketing, Chartered Accountants, Bank of India
- Director, Assistant Programme Officer, Central Board of Secondary Education
- Inspectors of Income Tax, Tax Assistants, SSC
- Research Officers, DEAP, Reserve Bank of India
- Electronics Engineer, Estate Officers, Haryana Public Service Commission
- Section Officer, Accounts Assistant, Department of Financial Services