Recruitment for various posts in RBI
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) came into existence on April 1, 1935 on the recommendations of the Hilton Young Commission. It is the central bank of India and is governed by a central board of directors. RBI has 22 regional offices in total at present.
The work of the candidates will be based on their posts only. The work is simple but candidate needs to have a good confidence level.
Only Candidates having Indian Citizenship ( including people from Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan refugees residing in India before 1st January 1962 ) are allowed to apply for the posts.
Different educational qualifications are required for each of the jobs available in Reserve Bank Of India. Candidates should only apply for the posts which requires the same Educational Qualification which is attained by him.
No. of posts: 21 Posts ( Assitant Manager (Security) in Grage A ), 13 Posts (Research Officer in Grade B ), 9 Posts ( Assistant Manager (Rajsabha) in Grade A, 3 Posts ( Legal Officers in Grade B ) and only 1 Post ( Chief Librarian in Grade D ).
Selected candidates will get the pay scale prescribed for the respective posts.
Candidates are required to give a written examination for qualifying for the respective jobs offered by RBI. The selections will be made on the basis of the result of the written examination.
How to apply: Application form dully filled in all respect alongwith the Application Fee in the form of a Demand Draft in the favour of ‘Reserve Bank of India’ payable at GPO, MUmbai, needs to be send (only Ordianry Post ) in a cover superscribed for the post applied i.e. Application for the post of ____________, at the address General Manager, RBI Services Board, Post Box No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400008
Last date to apply: December 24, 2009
For more information or advertisement details visit http://www.rbi.org.in
- Lecturers, Magadh University
- Wild Life Guard, Taxation Inspector, Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Chief Fire Officer, Field Investigator, UPPSC
- Horticulture Supervisor, Wireless Mechanic, Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Lecturer, Controller of Examination, Maharshi Dayanand University
- Manager, Senior Manager, Punjab National Bank
- Controller of Examination, Medical Officer, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology
- Company Secretary, Manager, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd
- Professional Assistant/Library Attendant, Univeristy of Delhi
- Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Vijaya Bank
- Supervisor, Trainee Operators, HPCL Biofuels Limited
- Divisional Manager, Senior Manager, Canara Bank
- Chief Manager, Deputy Manager, State Bank of India
- Chief Law Officer, Assistant General Manager, Allahabad Bank
- Specialist, Assistant Director, Union Public Service Commission