Senior Resident, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research was established as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The institute is considered as an institute of National Importance with a referral hospital alongwith it. The major objective of the institute is to impart quality education in the under graudtae as well as post graduate medical courses. The institute is famous for setting a new trend in the field of medical research.
Applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Senior Resident in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. The vacancies are available in the departments of Anesthesiology, Biochemistry, EMSD, Medicine, Obst & Gyane, Plastic Surgery, Radiotherapy, Orthopedics, Surgical Oncology, Pediatrics and Surgery. Canidates recruitment will be made only on ad-hoc basis.
Candidates are required to have age below than the prescribed maximum age limit i.e. 33 years. Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes categories. OBC category candidates will get relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit as per rules. Physically Handicapped cadidates will also get relaxation of 10 years in the maximum age limit.
The minimum educational qualification required for the post is Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized institute or university. Candidates must possess this prescribed qualification for being eligible for applying. Candidates having qualification less than the prescribed one, will not be considered eligible for the post.
No. of posts: Total 89 posts are available.
(Anesthesiology-23, Biochemistry-4, EMSD-9, Medicine-5, Obst & Gyane-5, Plastic Surgery-6, Radiotherapy-5, Orthopedics-6, Surgical Oncology-6, Pediatrics-3 and Surgery-11)
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given the pay of Rs. 18750 alongwith the Grade Pay of Rs. 6600. Other allowances inclusive of NPA are also admissible under rules.
General and OBC Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500 in the form of a Demand Draft. Rs. 250 is the amount of application fee for SC/ST categories candidates. The demand draft should be drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, JIPMER, Puducherry - 06 (Code No. 2238). However, no fee is required to be paid by PWD candidates.
Selection process for the above specified position is comprises of a Written examination followed by an Interview Test. The Written examination will carry 80 marks while Interview test will carry only 20 marks.
How to apply: Eligible candidates should bring the completed application form in the prescribed format at the time of Written Test and Interview Test. Candidates are required to arrive on time for the written and interview test on following venue:
Banting Hall, JIPMER,
Puducherry - 06.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research,
Puducherry - 06.
Date of Written and Interview Test: 16 April 2012
For more information visit http://www.jipmer.edu/
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesiology), Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- Pay scale for Senior Resident in Government Jobs
- Senior Resident Doctor, Junior Resident Doctor, North Estatern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of of Health & Medical Sciences
- Senior Resident, Junior Resident - Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS)
- Professor, Assistant Professor, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- Senior Residents - Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Senior Residents, Resident Anaesthetist, Government Medical College & Hospital (Chandigarh)
- Senior Resident - Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Government Medical Sciences & Research Institute, Srinagar
- Senior and Junior Residents - Tripura Medical College & Dr B.R Ambedkar Memorial Teaching hospital
- Senior Resident Doctors, Junior Resident Doctors, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences
- Tutor, Lab Assistant, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- Senior & Junior Resident - Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital
- Senior Residents - Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, Raichur Institute of Medical Sciences
- Resident Doctors, Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Hospital