19th January 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply for JIPMER exam online?

does there is facility to apply to jipmer online? please tell me whether is it possible

24th January 2012, 03:42 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply for JIPMER exam online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does there is facility to apply to jipmer online? please tell me whether is it possible
If you want to apply for the entrance exams conducted for the undergraduate medical programs by Jawaharlal Institute of PostGraduate Medical Education and Research, the application forms are not yet issued but , yes, they will be available online on the official website of the Institute.
Since the entrance exam has not been scheduled till now, its difficult to provide information regarding the availability of the online application forms and therefore, you should refer to the institutes website to keep yourself updated.

Jawaharlal Institute of PostGraduate Medical Education and Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?