Staff Nurse - Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research is shortly and popularly called as JIPMER and the institution came into existence in the year 1823. The institution was taken over by the Government of India in the year 1956 and later in the year 1964, it was upgraded as regional centre and was given its present name ‘Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research’.
Recruitment by JIPMER:
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse and the details regarding the notification issued by the institution in this regard is given below:
Name of the Vacancy: Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancies: Total number of vacancies is 40, which is divided among the different category of candidates as follows:
• UR – 21
• OBC – 10
• SC – 06
• ST – 03
Out of the 40 vacancies, one vacancy is reserved for physically handicapped candidate.
Pay Scale: Candidates appointed for the position of staff nurse, will come under the pay brand of Rs.9300-34800+GP of Rs.4600.
Educational qualification: candidates must be diploma or degree holders in general nursing and midwifery or should possess equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or university. They should be registered as midwife or nurse under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 or any other State Nursing Council.
Age: The upper age limit to apply for the position of staff nurse is 35 years as on the 7th of November 2011. The upper age limit is relaxable by three years for OBC, five years for SC & ST and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates. In the case of government servants, it is relaxable by five years.
Mode of selection:
The institute will conduct either written test or personal interview for the position of Staff Nurse.
Cost of Application of Rs.500 for general and OBC candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ST candidates should be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of the Accounts Officer, JIPMER payable at SBI, JIPMER Branch, Pondicherry. PH candidates need not pay any application fee.
How to apply:
Application in prescribed proforma as given in the website of the institution at http://www.jipmer.edu/ either hand written or neatly typed should be duly filled in and should be sent before the 07th of November 2011 to the address given below clearly specifying the position for which application is sent:
“Application for the post of Staff Nurse”
Puducherry– 605 006
Last date to submit the application: 07th of November 2011
For further details, candidates can download the notification issued by JIPMER for the position of staff Nurse from the website of the institution at http://www.jipmer.edu/ by clicking on the link showing ‘recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse’.
- Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology
- Pay scale for Staff Nurse in Government Jobs
- Nursing Jobs in Tamil Nadu
- Nursing jobs in Kerala
- Staff Nurse, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
- Staff Nurse, ANM, Punjab National Rural Health Mission
- Senior Residents - Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Difference between ANM (Nursing) and B.Sc Nursing
- Nursing jobs in Karnataka
- Professor, Assistant Professor, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
- SI (Staff Nurse) - Sashastra Seema Bal
- Nursing jobs in Chennai
- Staff Nurse, Health and Malaria Inspector, Northern Railway
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesiology), Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
- Nursing Jobs in Mumbai