Teacher, Assistant Teacher, DSSSB
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) was established on the 50th anniversary year of the Indian Independence. The corporation was incorporated with the aim of recruiteing highly skilled individuals through the conduct of written tests and personal interviews.
1. Recruitment of Teacher:
Posts Available: 4700
2. Recruitment of Assistant Teacher:
Posts Available: 523
3. Recruitment of Pharmacist:
Posts Available: 10
4. Recruitment of Assistant Sanitary Inspector:
Posts Available: 49
5. Recruitment of Staff Nurse Grade ‘B’:
Posts Available: 4
6. Recruitment of Sub Fire Officer:
Posts Available: 3
7. Recruitment of Technical Assistant:
Posts Available: 3
8. Recruitment of Junior Stenographer:
Posts Available: 55
Selection of the candidates for the posts will be made strictly on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
How to apply: Application should be sent alongwith a self addresses envelope of size 12*25 cm with postage of Rs. 5 affixed and one post card bearing postal stamp of Rs. 6, to The Secretary, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi.
Last date of the reciept of application is 15 January 2010.
For more information visit http://delhi.gov.in
- Teachers Recruitment, DSSSB
- Post Graduate Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Primary Teacher, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Assistant Teacher of NCT of Delhi - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Special Education Teacher in Directorate of Education - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Physical Training Instructor, Junior Social Education Teacher in NDMC, etc… - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Difference between Teacher and Professor
- Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Punjab Adarsh Model Schools Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
- Assistant Teacher, Primary Teacher, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- History Teacher - How to Become a History Teacher?
- Lisieux Convent Teacher Training Institute, Thrissur (Kerala)
- Deputy Secretary, Under Secretary, National Council for Teacher Education
- School Teacher – How to become a School Teacher?
- B.Ed Colleges In Kerala
- Trinity Women’s Teacher Training College, Jodhpur